Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2020/07/29 06:43:45 UTC

Github actions for Gora Github

Hi dev@,
I really like the use of Github Actions to test incoming PR's.
Who turned this on? Is this documented anywhere?I also think we could
execute a source code formatting check and maybe even findbugs or similar.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Github actions for Gora Github

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Yes, we can add those steps as well. I will add those as well.
I didn't do any documentation. I just created a Jira ticket only [1]

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-644

Thanks,
Madhawa

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.