Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com> on 2015/12/15 20:00:29 UTC

Permission to add documentation to the Camel Wiki

All -

My ICLA has been received by Apache, and I would like to be able to contribute documentation to the Camel Wiki.

My Wiki username is hqstevenson

Thank You

Quinn Stevenson

Re: Permission to add documentation to the Camel Wiki

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Thanks for your update on the Wiki regarding setting the initial-heap-size
through MAVEN_OPTS to -Xms1536m (in the meanwhile they’re “online” on the
Camel site). However in my case on OS-X even that was too low and setting to
-Xms2048m did the trick for me to build successfully (I’ve updated the Wiki
accordingly). Couple of years ago 1G used to be more than enough but as the
Apache Camel codebase is getting bigger and bigger from day to day no wonder
that more memory is required for building. BTW I’ve also upgraded the used
maven-eclipse-plugin: 2.9 => 2.10

Babak

Quinn Stevenson wrote

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.