Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <mr...@apache.org> on 2006/12/08 16:20:05 UTC

Xalan distro on ibiblio

Hi,

I was just wondering if you guys knew that the jar published for Xalan-J
2.7.0 on ibiblio wasn't the same one as the official 2.7.0 distribution? The
one distributed for Maven is 2.6MB whereas the official one is 2.9MB. With
the ibiblio one I also get exceptions that I don't get with the official
one, like:

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create or
change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.
        at org.apache.xml.utils.DOMBuilder.startElement(DOMBuilder.java:322)

Could it be fixed somehow? Is there something I can do?

Thanks!

Matthieu