Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Akshay Pratinav <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 08:49:20 UTC

Issue with https based api call via jmeter

Hi,

When I am making https based api call via Jmeter, I am getting an error as
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated and when I
am making that https api call via browser directly, it’s working fine.
When I searched, I found "There is a technology called SNI (Server Name
Indication) which is responsible to make an handshake between client and
server with TLS on a hostname basis possible. It looks like Java7 will
support SNI."
Many places I found that people have upgraded to java 7 and issue was
resolved. Is there any other way to bypass this issue in Java6 or should we
also upgrade our server machine to java7 and give a try? Any pointers?

--
*Akshay Pratinav

*