Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Mrs Fatima Rasaq." <mu...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/11/29 15:38:18 UTC

Aalsalamalenkun,,,

! Greetings in the name of Allah, the beneficent,the merciful.
I am Mrs Fatima Rasaq, Azeez a widow to Late Sheik Mohammed
Rasaq Azeez,I am 74years old, of a born Muslim faith, Presently
I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all
indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite
obvious that I won't live more than six months,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed
during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.
My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than this year,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth,to contribute to the propagation of Islam and in assisting the less-privileged Muslim faithful and all humanity in Africa,Arabia, America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I discussed this with my Attorney,Barrister Tareq Amin.
I am willing to donate part of the sum of US$18,000000.00
(Eighteen Million US Dollars) for the development of the holywork as well as distribution to aid muslim faithfuls, throughemployment and also for the less privileged, including Muslim cancer patients.
Please I want you to note that, this fund is lying in a Security
Company in Asia,United Arab Emirate (UAE). For that, my lawyer
Mr.Tareq Amin,We willfile in application for the transfer of the
money in your name as you wish.

Provided you are ready to use part of this money for this purpose.
You will therefore have to travel to Dubai, UAE, to sign for the
official release of this consignment of the money as well as advice on how you want the money remitted to you oryour organization. My Attorney would accompany you on this trip.

Lastly I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose,because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Allah is vanity upon vanity.Therefore,I have decided to set-aside 20% for the service of humanity and the work of Allah.If you have to die says the Allah, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

May the Grace of Allah be our guide and be my refuge when i leave this world. Moreso,I further decided to offer you 30% While 40% will be transfered to the account of my Lawyer Barrister Tareq Amin as compensation after successful conclusion.
The remaining 10% is to cover the expenses both from your side and the side of my Lawyer who will assist you until every thing is over.

Yours in Allah,
Mrs Fatima Rasaq.
C/o Barrister Tareq Amin.
Please reply to:mu_azeez@yahoo.co.uk