Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "xinumike-a@yahoo.com" <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/04 22:22:12 UTC

android: create: An error occured, Deleting project... on mac

Hello,
I have seen a couple replies to this, but I still can't get it.

I am trying to use create, on Macintosh,  to do an Android project.

My path includes:  android-sdk-macosx and android-sdk-macosx/tools

Anybody doing this on a mac?

Thank you,
 Mike

Re: android: create: An error occured, Deleting project... on mac

Posted by "xinumike-a@yahoo.com" <xi...@yahoo.com>.
./create icsdemo edu.metrostate.icsdemo icsdemo

Thank you.

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "xinumike-a@yahoo.com" <xi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.