Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2008/07/01 13:13:37 UTC

Accessing the request stream with out dechunking

Hi,

I am writing a httpd module using Apache 2.2.6. I want to access the
request stream with out dechunked  when transfer encoding is chunked. I
am using ap_setup_client_block(req,REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK) at the
beginning and use ap_get_client_block to read data.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

Re: Accessing the request stream with out dechunking

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Thanks Nick and William for the suggestions. I will try. Extremely sorry
for sending the question to this list.

Thanks,
-Manjula

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.