Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Elhadi barkat <ha...@shockfish.com> on 2001/01/02 15:50:16 UTC

is it possible to add an information in the HTTP Header of a SOAP Request?

I would like to add a routing information in the HTTP Header
since my request can pass through a relay before arriving to
the final destination, it would be great if the relay routes
the message without parsing hte Call!

I'm thinking about using the SOAPActionURI!?

is it possible? if no is there another hint fro doing this?

Hadi

unsubscribe soap-user

Posted by Belabbas Abderrahim <ab...@facenet.net.ma>.
unsubscribe soap-user

unsubscribe soap-user

Posted by Belabbas Abderrahim <ab...@facenet.net.ma>.
unsubscribe soap-user

RE: is it possible to add an information in the HTTP Header of a SOAP Request?

Posted by Bernhard Dorninger <be...@scch.at>.
Hi

AFAIK Apache SOAP currently allows the SOAPAction attribute to be set on the
client side, but ignores it on the server side.
Neither one can specify custom Transport Header entries unless you
modify/derive the source (e.g Call.java).

regards
Bernhard

Posted by Bernhard Dorninger <be...@scch.at>.
Hi