Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Punte <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/04 04:54:50 UTC

Cocoon Consultant

 Apache Cocoon is a formable and powerful platform.  If your
 needs are "appropriate," Cocoon can be an enormous productivity
 enhancement.

 I have architected, designed and implemented production quality and
 operation web services (Hotel Property Management System: www.amansi.com)
 using the Cocoon platform, and written four related articles:
 see http://www.candlelightsoftware.com/paper.html.

 I offer my services to be part of your team, to deliver
 solutions and answers quickly, and guide your project
 into the correct choices.  In a nutshell:

 o First explore whether the Cocoon framework IS a good
  choice for you project.

 o Develop a first-pass paper design base on my experiences.

 o Maintain synchronized development environments so that
  I can quickly solve those nasty time consuming
  environment problems.

 o Allow you team to focus on the "domain problem," and
  not get tied up in the lower level technology.

 o Provide additional custom components as needed.

 o Modify Cocoon to meet your needs in an appropriate
  generic manner so that such enhancements can be rolled
  into the main release.

 Let's start small, so that you gain trust in my services,
 and go from there.  I am a seasoned professional use to
 quickly assimilating the issues, concerns and priorities
 of my clients.

Steven P. Punte
Candlelight Software
By Candlelight If Necessary!