Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberts Pakalns <ro...@mikrotik.com> on 2004/06/09 20:18:28 UTC

jai or jimi

Hello,

Can anyone help me to find a documentation how to use jai or jimi in
cocoon's fop. I just want to see .png pictures in cocoon's generated PDFs.

Thanks,
Roberts

Re: jai or jimi

Posted by Roberts Pakalns <ro...@mikrotik.com>.
Has anybody got it working in cocoon? I just want to know that it works.
If it does, I will continue to try to get the png images in pdf, if not...

Roberts

Re: jai or jimi

Posted by Roberts Pakalns <ro...@mikrotik.com>.

Re: jai or jimi

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.

Re: Re: jai or jimi

Posted by Roberts Pakalns <ro...@mikrotik.com>.
I tried with jimi, but the browser does not show anything and the
sitemap log shows this:

INFO    (2004-06-09) 22:19.44:219   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf]
(/webapp/!test/howtoqueue.pdf) http8080-Processor24/FOTreeBuilder:
building formatting object tree
INFO    (2004-06-09) 22:19.44:219   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf]
(/webapp/!test/howtoqueue.pdf) http8080-Processor24/MessageHandler:
setting up fonts
INFO    (2004-06-09) 22:19.44:269   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf]
(/webapp/!test/howtoqueue.pdf) http8080-Processor24/PageSequence: [1]
INFO    (2004-06-09) 22:19.44:299   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf]
(/webapp/!test/howtoqueue.pdf) http8080-Processor24/PageSequence: [2]
INFO    (2004-06-09) 22:19.44:339   [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf]

Re: jai or jimi

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.