Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Arunkumar <av...@appsecinc.com> on 2006/06/08 02:16:07 UTC

I am not able to send the zip

Hi guys,

I tried sending the email 6 times with the zip file (with various extensions
.. even jpg) and the instructions in different combinations and it flagged
the message continuously as spam!! Can someone advise how I can send zip
files to the mailing list?

Rgds
Arun

RE: I am not able to send the zip

Posted by Arunkumar <av...@appsecinc.com>.
Hi Curt,

Thanks for your reply. I have uploaded the files to the following bug report
with the necessary instructions.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-144

Rgds
Arun

All attachments are rejected on the mailing list.  Log a bug report
on JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira), mark it as a contribution
and attach the zip to the bug report.

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 6/8/06, Arunkumar <av...@appsecinc.com> wrote:

> I tried sending the email 6 times with the zip file (with various extensions
> .. even jpg) and the instructions in different combinations and it flagged
> the message continuously as spam!! Can someone advise how I can send zip
> files to the mailing list?

You can't. Apache mailing lists generally don't allow binary
attachments. You should open an issue in Log4CXX' bugtracking system
and attach the ZIP there:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX

Tom