Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org> on 2017/02/10 10:00:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Stefan Richter as a new committer

Hey everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that the Flink PMC has accepted Stefan
Richter to become a committer of the Apache Flink project.

Stefan is part of the community for almost a year now and worked on
major features of the latest 1.2 release, most notably rescaling and
backwards compatibility of program state.

Please join me in welcoming Stefan. :-)

– Ufuk

回复:[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Stefan Richter as a new committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Stefan Richter as a new committer

Posted by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.
Woohoo, Just saw this (was travelling).
Congratulations, Stefan! Looking forward to the promising future of the
backend state.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Stefan Richter <s.richter@data-artisans.com

Posted by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ra...@intel.com>.
Congrats Stefan Richter.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stefan!

Best,
Kurt

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:42 AM, Kostas Kloudas <k.kloudas@data-artisans.com

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@data-artisans.com>.
Congratulations Stefan!

Posted by Chen Qin <qi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Stefan and welcome!

Cheers, Fabian

Posted by Jark Wu <wu...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by Stavros Kontopoulos <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Stavros Kontopoulos <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Stefan Richter as a new committer

Posted by Paris Carbone <pa...@kth.se>.
Congratz Stefan! Keep up with the neat contributions

Posted by Haohui Mai <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!