Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Juan Gonzalez <jg...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/14 20:17:59 UTC

[users@httpd] help

Hi, I am new to this list and I am new to apache, can somebody contact me so I can ask some questions about how to make it work. my skype name is juan.carlos.gonzalez0276, I think I have gotten the basic stuff working because I can view my website files on line. I am using Wrox Beginning PHP 6 Apache MySQL 6 Web Development book but some stuff is different in the book than the apache things, I am not sure if I downloaded the correct one. if you don't have skype I also have WLM, witch is jgonzalezh614@hotmail.comm, thank you for your help!