Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 07:23:44 UTC

Patch 2 fpr 2.0 and 1.8?

Hi folks,

We've accumulated more critical fixes for the 1.8 and 2.0 versions, beyond
what was released as 1.8.1 and 2.0.1.  I'd therefore like to propose that
we plan a 1.8.2 and 2.0.2 for sometime around the end of February.  Here's
the current list of tickets:

CONNECTORS-1166: Delete link doesn't work on listtransformations
UI page.
(Shinichiro Abe, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1157: FileNet connector URI is incorrect for document
subtypes.
(Guy Sperry)

CONNECTORS-1156: Difficulty shutting down agents process after
a while executing.
(Adrian Conlon, Karl Wright)

CONNECTORS-1159: UI broken in LiveLink connector.
(Kishore Kumar)

This patch release would probably be the last one we do until the next full
release cycle at the end of April.

Thoughts?
Karl

RE: Patch 2 fpr 2.0 and 1.8?

Posted by Adrian Conlon <Ad...@arup.com>.
Hi Karl,

Speaking selfishly, I'd be very pleased to see an updated release with CONNECTORS-1156.

So a +1 from me!

Adrian