Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/11/18 10:22:35 UTC

WIKI move

Hello infra,

When I look on the Axis C Wiki there were instructions NOT to use it and to
migrate to meonmeon. Please can you tell us, when this has to be done by,
what we have to do and any other info please.

thankyou,
John.

John Hawkins

Re: WIKI move

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
Hi John,
I think we need to migrate to new wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/general/UseModMigration/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
thanks
damitha

--
Damitha Kumarage
hSenid Software International (PVT) Ltd

Re: WIKI move

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Please can you tell us, when this has to be done by,

No date set yet AFAIK.

> what we have to do

Ask your PMC to create a Wiki instance in the Wiki farm for you.
Anybody with apsite karma (any ASF member, you have several people
with karma in the WS PMC) can do so - instructions can be found in
/www/wiki.apache.org/ on minotaur.

Stefan