Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 17:09:50 UTC

Global invoker

Hello,

I need to create a service that will accept all incoming requests and
relay them to other web service. It seems Invoker can help me over
here. Is it possible to register some global invoker or do I have to
create endpoint+invoker for each service I want to track?

Thanks for help

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com

RE: Global invoker

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
MayBe you can try the replace the cxf orignal ServiceInvokerInterceptor in the bus,
You can find ServiceInvokerInterceptor in the trunk\rt\core\src\main\java\org\apache\cxf\interceptor\ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java

Willem.

Re: Global invoker

Posted by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com>.
By the way will the invoker work when I will call the WS over Apache
Yoko CORBA Binding? I mean will the request be already translated from
CORBA types to WS/Java types?

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com