Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by kun yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 10:34:56 UTC

about permission to perform the mapreduce task

I'm from the client to connect to a Hadoop cluster, my superuser is hadoop how
to make a user has permission to perform the task mapreduce

--

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
yankunhadoop@gmail.com

Re: about permission to perform the mapreduce task

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Check out the 'Map Reduce' section in this link (assuming MRv1):
http://gbif.blogspot.com/2011/01/setting-up-hadoop-cluster-part-1-manual.html

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.