Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/04/26 00:46:49 UTC

A new book for users: "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

Hi Users,

One the first things the charming and happy folks at Sonatype want to
do is give you a Maven book. It's just in HTML right now, but free,
and no registration required (we won't spam you, promise).

It's your for the taking!

http://www.sonatype.com/book

Thanks,

Jason.

Re: A new book for users: "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
No rush them :)  PDF will be better anyway.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
Oops, I guess I got a little ahead of myself... forget you saw that ;)

Not to spread rumors, but there might be something cool coming down the pipe
and it might be named Gatekeeper and it might make Maven easier to manage...
of course, this might not be true, so stay tuned :-P

Eric

On 4/25/07, Tamás Cservenák <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great work!
>
> I like this HTML version since it is truly handy and just a "click" away
> :)
>
> And I question i cannot resist to ask: Gatekeeper? ;)
>
> ~t~
>
> On 4/26/07, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 25 Apr 07, at 7:10 PM 25 Apr 07, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> >
> > > Just had a quick look - looking nice!  Is there only the online
> > > HTML version
> > > or a downloadable one as well?
> > >

> > Here you go:
> >
> > www.sonatype.com/MavenTheDefinitiveGuide.zip
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jason.
> >

> > > On 4/26/07, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > and no registration required (we won't spam you, promise).

Eric Redmond
http://codehaus.org/~eredmond

Re: A new book for users: "Maven: The Definitive Guide"

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <t....@gmail.com>.
Great work!

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.