Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/05 09:51:28 UTC

[Axis2] Databinding regression issue

Hi Ajith et.al,
With the recent changes to org...transport.http package
(HTTPTransportSender.java getting deleted) the wsdl2java's
CodeGenConfiguration initialization is failing. Can someone have a
quick look at that.

Thank you
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya

Re: [Axis2] Databinding regression issue

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, my fault. I didn't give the options fully.

Jaya

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaya,

--