Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xiyuan Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 02:16:55 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ARM support for Flink

Thanks for your reply.

We are now keeping investigating and debugging Flink on ARM.  It's hard for
us to say How many kinds of test are enough for ARM support at this moment,
but `core` and `test` are necessary of cause I think. What we do now is
following travis-ci, added all the module that tarvis-ci contains.

During out local test, there are just few tests failed[1]. We have
solutions for some of them, others are still under debugging. Flink team's
idea is welcome. And very thanks for your jira issue[2], we will keep
updating it then.

It'll be great if Infra Team could add OpenLab App[3](or other CI if Flink
choose) to Flink repo. I'm not  clear how to talk with Infra Team, should
Flink team start the discussion? Or I send a mail list to Infra? Need your
help.

Then once app is added, perhaps we can add `core` and `test` jobs as the
first step, making them run stable and successful and then adding more
modules if needed.

[1]: https://etherpad.net/p/flink_arm64_support
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13448
[3]: https://github.com/apps/theopenlab-ci

Regards
wangxiyuan

Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> 于2019年7月31日周三 下午9:46写道:

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Please open a JIRA with INFRA and ask whether OpenLab/Drone are
supported by INFRA.

Posted by Yikun Jiang <yi...@gmail.com>.
@Chesnay @ Stephan  Thanks for the suggestion and help, and I open a JIRA
in [1].

Any other questions you could feel free to ping us.

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18822

Regards,
Yikun
Jiang Yikun(Kero)