Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Prior, Chris" <ch...@cazenove.com> on 2001/06/28 17:18:48 UTC

Memory leaks question with 3.5.0...

Hi All,

Does anyone know how good this build is with regard to memory leaks?

In particular I am using SAX2 and the DTD validator support + standard utils
such as MemBufInputSource and Transcode etc.

Thanks,

Chris Prior

Email Disclaimer

This communication is for the attention of the
named recipient only and should not be passed
on to any other person. Information relating to
any company or security, is for information
purposes only and should not be interpreted as
a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
The information on which this communication is based
has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable,
but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change
without notice. All e-mail messages, and associated attachments,
are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business purposes.

Re: Memory leaks question with 3.5.0...

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
There is a memory leak in ElemStack which is now fixed in the latest nightly
build.  That's the most severe one reported so far.

Tinny