Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jan Hendrik <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/11 16:33:42 UTC

@ Michelle Smith

Michelle,

in the Subversion Windows helpfile as it came with the installer for
SVN 1.4.6 you find the referenced information in chapter 6, Server
Configuration.  The quote from the book is down in subchapter
Choosing a Server Configuration -> Recommendations.  Dunno if
this helpfile is verbatim the SVNBook or an excerpt or something
completely different, but that's what the Windows users get along
with the program.

I don't think the helpfile is/was included with the binary ZIP file at
subversion.tigris.org, only with the MSI installer at the same
location.  Dunno for SVN 1.5 as I have not downloaded/installed it
yet and likely won't before the next minor release.

Jan Hendrik
Freedom quote:

     Congress has not unlimited powers
     to provide for the general welfare