Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2017/05/06 17:58:58 UTC

[Google+] Co-Admin?

Hello all,

Ariel is the "owner" of our Google+ page. Unfortunately he seems to be
absent...

I have "only" administrative rights, but I think it would be good to
have another person as Admin.
Not for real administration atm, but to have someone else as fall-back
with access to our page.

This would also give access to our YouTube channel and to the Google
search console (with a lot of statistics for our websites)

Is anyone with a Google+ account interested?

Regards, Matthias

Re: [Google+] Co-Admin?

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
exactly. I plan to switch to my commiter Adress on the list.

Re: [Google+] Co-Admin?

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.

Re: [Google+] Co-Admin?

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.