Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Eric Portalez <er...@rdb.ap-hop-paris.fr> on 2005/08/26 16:28:44 UTC

WebdavSession closeSession tomcat manager

Hello,

I work with jakarta-slide-webdavlib-2.1.jar.
My Webdav implemation is build on TAMINO (softwareAG)
I use the TaminoWebdavServer (softwareAG).

In the Tomcat's manager, I observe that the session created by a webdav client is not closed when I invoke the close method on may WebRessource.
I am obliged to wait the expiration of the session (the timeout).
Here, an example :

WebdavResource res = manager.getWebdavResource("/modeles/commun/examen/DEFAUT");
try {
   res.close();
}
catch (IOException e1) {e1.printStackTrace();}

manager is a class I have designed. getWebdavResource uses this kind of code : return new WebdavResource(url, credentials);

I have try to redefine the closeSession method.
Here, the result :

public void closeSession()
throws IOException{
  if(client != null){
    client.getHttpConnectionManager().getConnection(client.getHostConfiguration()).setConnectionTimeout(1);
    client.getHttpConnectionManager().releaseConnection(client.getHttpConnectionManager().getConnection(client.getHostConfiguration()));
    client.getHttpConnectionManager().getConnection(client.getHostConfiguration()).close();
    client.setConnectionTimeout(1);
    client = null;
  }
}

Despite my efforts, the session remains in the Tomcat's manager.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks.

Eric Portalez