Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/04 21:25:47 UTC

Get Page Title Contents

I have a component that needs the page title of any page its on. Is
there an easy way to get that without making the page title a wicket
component on every page?

Is parsing the rendered page my only option?

Thanks!

Re: Get Page Title Contents

Posted by Crash_neo <cr...@mytweakers.net>.
I did forget to mention that you do have to set the title yourself.  :-)
If you want to get it from a page that is not build in wicket. (the
title is not set by wicket) then it's a different story, and you'll have
to ask someone else ;-)

Re: Get Page Title Contents

Posted by Crash_neo <cr...@mytweakers.net>.
Why not make some basepage you extend from webpage, ad a method
getPageTitle() or something.
Then let al your pages extend from that basepage.
 From any panel (maybe even component) you can do getWebPage(), cast