Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Gézapeti <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 11:43:56 UTC

Oozie 5.2.0

Hi everyone,

I think it would be great to release Oozie 5.2.0 which would include the
recent changes regarding Java11 (OOZIE-3459), s3 (OOZIE-3529) and HDFS
permissions (OOZIE-3478) among a bunch of other fixes and library updates.

We're looking for a release manager to volunteer for coordination.
Anybody up for the task?

Cheers,
gp

Re: Oozie 5.2.0

Posted by Andras Salamon <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi all,

I have created a new branch (branch-5.2) for the new release, the version
number in this branch is 5.2.0.
I have also changed the version number in the master branch, it's
5.3.0-SNAPSHOT from now.

You can commit again to the master branch, please only commit to branch-5.2
if it's a blocker issue for the new release.

Thanks,
Andras

Re: Oozie 5.2.0

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.