Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 11:16:06 UTC

SSVM cant route to MS, Iptables keep self-updating

Hi everyone!

Im running CS 4.8 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

So I've managed to set up everything, but I still cant install templates.
So I SSH-ed into the SSVM and ran the healthcheck and it seems that the
SSVM can't connect to the DNS.

Logs says that it can't route to host.

So I've tried to allow all outgoing/incoming connections on Iptables, but
it keeps changing back to deny outgoing connections.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Will provide logs if anyone needs it.

Thanks
Syafiq Rokman
B.ICT Student

Re: SSVM cant route to MS, Iptables keep self-updating

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Are you using VLANs?
Have you tried to use tcpdump at the host to check what is happening with
packages comming from SSVM?

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com>.

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com>.

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.
iptables -L in SSVM :

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <ua...@gmail.com>.
Post traceroute
5 апр. 2016 г. 15:51 пользователь "Rafael Weingärtner" <

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: SSVM cant route to MS, Iptables keep self-updating

Posted by Syafiq Rokman <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

RE: SSVM cant route to MS, Iptables keep self-updating