Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 18:58:10 UTC

do you think Adobe can still deliver the concurrency on iOS?!

I mean, with all these updates and changes from Apple, do you think Adobe
can catch up?

Re: do you think Adobe can still deliver the concurrency on iOS?!

Posted by Stephane Beladaci <ad...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely zero doubt. I have track record for the past 2.5 years straight
saying multithreading is coming, a reality, on desktop, browser, and
mobile. I was reassured ny people I trust from the group product management
that resources were allocated. I told those people if one of Windows, Mac,
all browsers, iOS and Android does not happen, it will be like none of them
happened. I was told they will happen. I was bashed in social media (I can
copy of everything by the way, I love to go back a year later on HTML5
groups to show them the specs, or post snapshot if they deleted the
threads.

It is coming, period. And I am pretty confident AIR on Windows 8 phone is
too.

Posted by shawn <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes!!