Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vera2 <vm...@mmi.cz> on 2007/10/31 09:42:23 UTC

CR Viewer

Hi,

I'm upgrading Crystalreportviewer11 to Crystalreportviewer115. I know, I
need this directories: WEB_INF\Lib, WEB-INF\Classes and
Crystalreportviewer115.
Crystalreportviewer115 I take from C:\Program Files\Business
Objects\common\3.5\ Crystalreportsviewer115. There is file CrConfig.xml
(CrystalreportEngine.xml) in Program Files\Common Files\Business
Objects\3.5\java. This file belongs to WEB-INF\Classes. But I don't know the
path to find .jar files (.jar files belong to WEB_INF\Lib).

I deployed my directory WebReports to Tomcat (by Tomcat Manager). The
variables are Context Path= /CRV and Configuration file URL=
file:C:\WebReports\context.xml. The deploying was succesful. Then I set in
Tomcat administration tool the jdbc connection. (Tomcat Server -> Service
(Catalina) -> Host (localhost) -> Context (/CRV) -> Resources -> Environment
Entries and Environment Entry Actions on the right tab)
I set Name= jdbc/INFO, Type= java.lang.String, Value=

!oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver!jdbc:oracle:thin:{userid}/{
password}}@{server}:{port}:{oracle instance name}. I saved changes and
commited them.I restarted Apache Tomcat service.

I run the report. It always open a new database connection. I check user ID
and password, click OK. But the report isn't running, i can't see this
report in CR Viewer. But I see Database Logon screen again. Where is a
problem?

Please, do you know, where should I search all new .jar files? (for my
WEB-INF/lib directory).

Regards,
Vera

Re: CR Viewer

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Hi,

For crystal report support, i suggest you ask business objects. You
probably won't get much response from tomcat list, considering your
question is not related to tomcat.

As for search for .jar files ... Maybe the 'search' tool of windows will
help you?

En l'instant précis du 31.10.2007 09:42, Vera2 s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)