Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <cu...@taval.de> on 2001/11/28 17:40:46 UTC

Newbie: ELSE-Statement in sitemap?

Hi,

Is it possible to process an else-statement in the sitemap?

I need to check, if a sessionattribute is set and pass its value to the
xslt-transformer. if it is NOT set, i want to transform aswell, without the
parameter.

<map:match type="sessionattribute" pattern="*">
	<map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="username"/>
	<map:transform src="docs/blah.xsl" type="xslt">
 		<map:parameter name="username" value="{1}"/>
	</map:transform>
</map:match>

ELSE
	<map:transform src="docs/blah.xsl" type="xslt">
 		<map:parameter name="username" value="{1}"/>
	</map:transform>

Or is it possible, to set a variable? Then I could use a selector...

Please help me!

Thanks!!!
  Tammo

Re: Newbie: ELSE-Statement in sitemap?

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <cu...@taval.de>.
Hi!

It works! I forgot to include the <serialize/> statement into both blocks.
Thanks!!

cya
  Tammo