Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/30 06:14:05 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.3.1

Hi Folks,
OK so VOTE'ing on the Apache Nutch 2.3.1 release candidate #1 is now
closed. It closed with the following results.

[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
Imtiaz Shakil Siddique
Chris Mattmann*

[ ] +0 I am not bothered either was

[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)
Lewis John Mcgibbney* (this release candidate has a flaw in the crawl
script)
Sherban Drulea (cannot get it to run... this release candidate has a flaw
in the crawl script))
Sebastian Nagel* (this release candidate has a flaw in the crawl script)

*PMC Binding

This VOTE therefore fails and it is (hopefully briefly) back to drawing
board for 2.3.1.
Thank you to everyone that VOTE'd.
Lewis

--