Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2005/08/12 07:05:19 UTC

Re: ApacheCon Europe and http://httpd.apache.org/test/

Jim Martinez wrote:
> Who maintains http://httpd.apache.org/test/ ?
>
> There's a image on it that reads "ApacheCon Europe 2005" that links to the
> ApacheCon US 2005 (via a redirect).
>
> ApacheCon Europe 2005 was, according to the web site, held around July
> 18th, 2005.  Most likely the image should be changed to something
> applicable for ApacheCon US 2005 (maybe a nonexistent logo).
>
> Jim

I believe anyone that is an httpd committer can change it.  Some of
those people are on this list.  I'm not, [yet :)]

I'll forward to test-dev (at) httpd.apache.org

don't yell at me for the cross post.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
   http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
        http://www.liquidation.com
        http://www.uksurplus.com
        http://www.govliquidation.com
        http://www.gowholesale.com

Re: ApacheCon Europe and http://httpd.apache.org/test/

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
> I saw that.. The link of perl.apache.org is blank though right ?

I'm not quite with the program yet... what do you mean?
httpd.apache.org/test links to perl.apache.org/Apache-Test.

--Geoff

Re: ApacheCon Europe and http://httpd.apache.org/test/

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Jim Martinez wrote:
>
>> Who maintains http://httpd.apache.org/test/ ?
>>
>> There's a image on it that reads "ApacheCon Europe 2005" that links to
>> the
>> ApacheCon US 2005 (via a redirect).
>>
>> ApacheCon Europe 2005 was, according to the web site, held around July
>> 18th, 2005.  Most likely the image should be changed to something
>> applicable for ApacheCon US 2005 (maybe a nonexistent logo).

looks like that link isn't part of test/ proper, but rather part of the
global httpd site nav - it also shows up on /, for example.  anyway, I think
that the folks who really spend the time on httpd.apache.org design will fix
it when they find some tuits.

> I believe anyone that is an httpd committer can change it.

I think that's right.

speaking of which, the real Apache-Test homepage is here

  http://perl.apache.org/Apache-Test/

anyone looking for something to contribute back might spend some time
sprucing it up - IIRC there is already an infrastructure in place to support

  Apache-Test/api
  Apache-Test/user/perl
  Apache-Test/user/php

etc