Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Wiebke Pätzold <Wi...@ecomify.de> on 2020/02/05 16:03:24 UTC

Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.
My Confluence username is: wpaetzold

Thanks and kind regards,
Wiebke

Re: Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Thanks Nicolas,

I've added Wiebke to the Jira Contributor group also.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.