Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@theDevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2007/10/19 22:10:57 UTC

createPostalAddress

There is a createPostalAddress in ContactMechServices.java

There is also a simple one ContactMechServices.xml.

In party services:

    <service name="createPostalAddress" engine="simple"
            location="org/ofbiz/party/contact/ContactMechServices.xml"
invoke="createPostalAddress" auth="true">

My question is why is there two and is there a way (beyond modifying the
servicedef) to call the java guy?

I like the java guy because it does a security check for _PCM_CREATE.

Skip

Re: createPostalAddress

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
I hope to have most of the party manager changes committed by the end of the weekend.

Re: createPostalAddress

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
De : "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>

Re: createPostalAddress