Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Johnson <jo...@clarkson.edu> on 2005/02/03 16:11:04 UTC

Connection Keep Alive

I'm trying to increase performance to my web service by making use of the
HTTP/1.1 protocol

I'd like to set Connection to  keep-alive but I'm not sure how to do it,
everything try is not working for me.

Also by setting connection to keep-alive after calling call.invoke() will
the connection be dropped or will it remain open for the next
call.invoke()?

Any help would be great thanks.

-Chris

Re: Connection Keep Alive

Posted by Christopher Johnson <jo...@clarkson.edu>.
>From my understanding if using HTTP/1.1 you don't need to directly specify
"Keep-Alive".  Under HTTP/1.1 ALL connection are kept alive unless stated
by "Connection: close"

But Carol is right, HTTPSender has the following code to close the
connection

Chris

Re: Connection Keep Alive

Posted by Ana Carolina Chaves Machado <ac...@gonzaga.cesar.org.br>.