Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com> on 2008/11/30 18:22:55 UTC

Modello for maven 3.x

Hervé,

Is there much left more your working on in Modello? If not do you
think we could cut the 1.0 for modello as that's what I would like to
start using for trunk. Then create a branch for bug fixes so that
during the alpha releases of Maven 3.x the underlying sub-systems can
remain as stable as possible.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: Modello for maven 3.x

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
as said IIRC, I'm working on Modello stabilization and having a consistent set
of features across every plugins.
I need some more weeks to include features tests on every plugin, then fix
inconsistencies like MODELLO-127: I still don't have the full list of
inconsistencies to fix before 1.0 (or to postpone if some are too hard to
fix).

I'd like to add a XML schema too before 1.0 is out.

Regards,

Hervé