Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2014/09/03 19:39:32 UTC

wiki on systemvm.iso

I created a short write up on systemvm.iso to the best of my knowledge. Devs/Users can use this to understand how systemvm.iso is propagated and use it to debug their setup.
Since its propagation depends on each hypervisor I might have missed few things so please review and correct it.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SystemVm.iso

Thanks,
-Nitin

Re: wiki on systemvm.iso

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for this. It has been a common question than many people have
just had to figure out.