Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bjørn Ola Smievoll <b....@usit.uio.no> on 2003/06/03 14:23:59 UTC

Differentiating between virtual hosts by portnumber?

Is it possible to serve two ports on the same hostname as separate
virtual interfaces[1] using Tomcat running behind Apache?  Do I need
to go as far as configuring two separate service instances within
server.xml, with separate jk2 connectors?  If so, how do I map this in
workers2.properties, or won't that be a problem?

(bo)

[1] demo.example.org:8080/foo/ and demo.example.org:8081/foo/ have to
    be two independent webapps.