Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js...@sbc.com> on 2004/10/07 20:47:15 UTC

Maven 2.0 question

Is Jelly still the scripting language for Maven 2.0?

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
And for what it's worth, Jelly is and will continue to be maintained
separately from Maven.

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Hi,

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@xs4all.nl>.
Disregard previou smail, here's the link

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MMLD/Home

Colin

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@xs4all.nl>.

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 16:50, Leif Nelson wrote:
> So I gotta ask..  What's so bad about Groovy?  :-)

I'm not going to answer that question in a public forum.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Leif Nelson <ln...@llnl.gov>.
So I gotta ask..  What's so bad about Groovy?  :-)  I'd really like to know
what makes it unsuitable for your use.  And, I've never used any of the
options you describe except the beanshell.

Thanks,

--Leif

Re: Maven 2.0 question

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.