Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Maël Thomas <ma...@telecom-bretagne.eu> on 2011/07/08 14:46:38 UTC

Broken links

Hello

The page http://taste.sourceforge.net/ about Apache Mahout has multiple
broken links, it could be good to update them to redirect to
mahout.apache.org rather than lucene.apache.org/mahout, since it appears
as a first result in Google for the search "taste recommendation".

Thank you !

Maël Thomas

Re: Broken links

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
It is a family relationship for the most part.

Mahout came from the Lucene community.

Mahout still uses Lucene.    Some Lucene users use Mahout, but Lucene and
Solr themselves do not depend on Mahout.

Re: Broken links

Posted by Joanne Sun <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Broken links

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.