Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Verhoye <pe...@synergetic-solutions.be> on 2005/07/06 20:41:08 UTC

Removing applications

Hi there,

I use tomcat 4.1.31 and have a problem removing applications using the
manager tool. Most of the times when I click on remove, the war file or
the exploded directory are still there and sometimes even both.

Anyone experiencing the same? Any solution to this?

Next to this, for reason beyond the scope of this life *grin*, the
applications we use have no context file. We added them to the
server.xml file. Now, since I'm fairly inexperienced myself, what is
better? Having a context file or adding them to the server.xml?

Thanks!!

BB
Peter