Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Szymon Janc <sz...@codecoup.pl> on 2022/07/05 08:48:58 UTC

Upcoming Apache Mynewt 1.11

Dear Apache Mynewt Community,

This email is to give you a heads up that we are going to make next
release (1.11) soon.
Tentative 1.11-rc1 release date is 29th July.

If there are any features or bug fixes you are working on (and want them to be
part of 1.11 release) do not hesitate to send pull requests!

Please note that this will be coordinated with NimBLE 1.6 release.

--
pozdrawiam
Szymon K. Janc

Re: Upcoming Apache Mynewt 1.11

Posted by Mo Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Would you please include ADC drivers and examples for the nrf5340 chip?

Currently, it is announced that the nrf5340 is supported; however, no ADC
drivers can be found in the core repository.

Thanks,

--
Mo Chen