Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Steve Yum <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 21:46:22 UTC

Connecting with Ecto

Hi,

Running Roller 1.2+Tomcat 5.5.12+JDK 1.5 on CentOS 4.1. Trying to
connect to it using Ecto 2.3.9, and am seeing funny stuff.

When I write a blog and publish using Ecto, it doesn't show up on my
weblog page (ie, http://myhost:8080/roller/page/steveyum, but when I
log in, it shows up in my recent entries section. I click it and then
click publish (via the browser), it says changes saved, but when I go
to my weblog page, it's not there. Nor does it show up in the Roller
main page.

HOWEVER, when I write a blog using the browser based editor and
publish, it does show up on my weblog page and the main roller page.

I'm thinking there's something funky going on with the xmlpc API, and
there's a bug in either Ecto or Roller's code.

--
Stephen Yum
steveyum@gmail.com

Re: Connecting with Ecto

Posted by Steve Yum <st...@gmail.com>.
No, the server's in my garage. It's running CentOS 4.1.

[steveyum@hades ~]$ date
Tue Nov 22 21:07:41 PST 2005

Is there something I should have set or not set when installing Roller
to have the timezone set correctly?

Steve

--
Stephen Yum