Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Knut Aksnes-NOR <Kn...@jeppesen.com> on 2010/06/17 12:02:32 UTC

Problems with run SQL in Geronimo console

This query fails miserably due to problems in the URL encoder:

select
*
from l00_contactinfo
where clientname like '%Brøvig Fjord%'

The problem seems to be related to % as removing the ø also fails.
The same query works fine in SquirelSQL. The driver is jTDS in both cases, the database is MS SqlServer 2005
Due to other problems I am forced to use 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT at the time being, as 2.2 is useless for me due to a bug in the web service implementation.
At the same time 2.1.5 has a nonworking plugin repository.

RE: Problems with run SQL in Geronimo console

Posted by Knut Aksnes-NOR <Kn...@jeppesen.com>.
Running snapshot from yesterday from http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.2/

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Knut Aksnes-NOR <Kn...@jeppesen.com>.
I get this error message:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: "Br"
        java.net.URLDecoder.decode(URLDecoder.java:173)
        org.apache.geronimo.console.filter.XSSHandler.isInvalidParam(XSSHandler.java:136)
        org.apache.geronimo.console.filter.XSSHandler.isInvalidParameters(XSSHandler.java:81)
        org.apache.geronimo.console.filter.XSSXSRFFilter.doFilter(XSSXSRFFilter.java:105)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Geronimo (Embedded Tomcat/@VERSION@) logs.

Do you get an error message or simply an empty result-set?

Johannes

Posted by "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <of...@weberhofer.at>.