Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/07/27 03:32:49 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "August2017" by jfarrell

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2017" page has been changed by jfarrell:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2017?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  --------------------
  Heron

- A real-time, distributed, fault-tolerant stream processing engine.
+ Heron is a real-time, distributed, fault-tolerant stream processing engine

  Heron has been incubating since 2017-06-23.

- Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
+ Three most important issues

-   1.
-   2.
-   3.
+ - Finish bootstrapping project, IP clearance, initial website
+ - Expanding the community and adding new committers
+ - 1st ASF release

  aware of?

+ - None at this time

-
- How has the community developed since the last report?
-
-
-
- How has the project developed since the last report?
+ How has the community developed since the last report?

+ - The mailing lists have been setup and we have started using them for
+   communication. Some issue have been encountered with new mailing list signups
+   and we are working through this with Infra [2].
+ - All initial committers have started the process of submitting ICLAs and
+   getting their ASF accounts setup.
+ - A Podling name search has been started [1]

- How would you assess the podling's maturity?
- Please feel free to add your own commentary.

+ How has the project developed since the last report?
-   [ ] Initial setup
-   [ ] Working towards first release
-   [ ] Community building
-   [ ] Nearing graduation
-   [ ] Other:

+ - We have setup the incubator status page and are working to get the code
+   base ready for import to the ASF. An Infra ticket will be created to track
+   this once we are ready.
+
- Date of last release:
+ Date of last release

-   XXXX-XX-XX
+ - No releases as of yet. Working on code import.

- When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
+ When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

+ - N/A, still bootstrapping the project.

- Signed-off-by:
+ [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-128
+ [2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14636

+