Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2006/03/01 13:47:44 UTC

[vote] Add Torbjørn Smørgrav as Maven-SCM committer

Hi

I'd want to add Torbjørn Smørgrav as Maven-SCM committer.
He's the maintainer of bazaar scm provider and have done a good work on it and TCK.
He want to maintain it in next year (at least).

Here my +1

Emmanuel

Re: [vote] Add Torbjørn Smørgrav as Maven-SCM committer

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

Lukas

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Got 6 x +1's here. Time to move forward?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1. That looks like some great work.

- Brett