Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/06/14 18:17:13 UTC

[Dev][EMA - Exponential Moving Average]

Hi Devs,

Are there any methods in apache common math library that I can use to
implement EMA?

Thanks
*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836

Re: [Math] EMA - Exponential Moving Average

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:47:13 +0530, Pranavan Theivendiram wrote:
> Hi Devs,

[Please add a "[Math]" prefix (as I've done now) when starting a thread
about the Commons Math project.]

> Are there any methods in apache common math library that I can use to
> implement EMA?

Please tell us what you need, and we might be able to answer.

Best regards,
Gilles