Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/01 04:47:41 UTC

Re: [Review Needed] Incubator board reports of Feb 2020

Thanks, Wenli.

Besides updating the status page and redirecting the website. I just
noticed the npm account is also an issue needs to be fixed a few days ago.
Currently the echarts npm package[1] is still under ecomfe org, which is
not managed by the echarts PPMC. And we can only publish the latest release
with ecomfe account
I think we should transfer the package from the ecomfe account, and more
PPMC should have the authority of publishing echarts package to npm.
cordova[2] is a good example.

Also, we still need more active PPMC before we can graduate

Regards.

[1] https://www.npmjs.com/package/echarts
[2] https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC

Re: [Review Needed] Incubator board reports of Feb 2020

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi mentors,

I've submitted the report and please let me know if there are some further
issues.
Please sign it if there's no problem.

Thanks

Wenli