Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "itxiangkui@gmail.com" <it...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/24 04:09:37 UTC

I want to participate in the calcite project and contribute a little of my strength

Hi,

My name is itxiangkui, a big data engineer from Guangdong, China. I like
violin and Go.
Recently in the "data lake" project, I found that Calcite is a very good
project, and the future is promising! I would also like to contribute to
this project.

Re: I want to participate in the calcite project and contribute a little of my strength

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hello and welcome to the project!

I've added you as a contributor in jira, so you should be able to assign
issues to yourself and work on them.

Francis