Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by praveenoruganti <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/03 11:23:28 UTC

PDF is getting greyed out with the use of fop1.0 for adobe pdf v10

HI,

PDF-files does not work with Adobe Acrobat v10 (German) when generated with
fop1.0. Can you please let me know whether there is any way to generate pdf
which is compatible with adobe pdf v10 using fop.

Thanks
Praveen

Re: PDF is getting greyed out with the use of fop1.0 for adobe pdf v10

Posted by Wim VN <wi...@gmail.com>.
I have been working with FOP1.0 for a few months now and I recently switched
to Adobe X (10 - Dutch version) too. I am not getting the behaviour you
mention. In fact, the created PDFs are shown perfectly.
So pdf's generated with FOP1.0 are compatible with Adobe X. At least the
ones I create :-)

Wim